For over 30 years, the founders of Robson Property Management have been in the property management business, managing one of the largest master-planned communities in Oklahoma. Our managers are HOA certified with multi-state experience managing properties with budgets from $25,000 to $13 million. Properties include master and sub-associations, condos, townhomes, mix-use, commercial, and data centers. Amenities managed include a 33,000 sq. ft. sports complex, tennis centers, clubhouses, pools, playgrounds, ponds, and more.
WORKING WITH RPM MEANS:
- 30 YEARS OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Our management team brings decades of experience in the homeowners association management industry
- HIGHEST LEVEL OF CERTIFICATION IN THE STATE
RPM managers are credentialed professionals who hold the highest designations in Association Management in Oklahoma
- ENFORCE COVENANTS TO ENSURE PROPERTIES ARE MAINTAINED AND PROPERTY VALUES PROTECTED
Our team helps Boards effectively enforce neighborhood rules and community restrictions
- EDUCATE BOARD MEMBERS ON HOW TO EFFECTIVELY RUN THEIR ASSOCIATIONS
RPM teaches Board members how to effectively run their associations and how to avoid common industry pitfalls. We are committed to a teach not tell approach.
- QUALITY SERVICE WITH QUICK RESPONSE TIME
RPM provides efficient, quick and friendly service, building a sense of community
- ENSURE GOVERNING DOCUMENTS ARE ENFORCEABLE AND UNIFORM
Governing documents are important and allow the community to be more dynamic in its governance